Update (3/17/20): In a letter to all Knights and Councils issued last night, our Supreme Knight Carl Anderson reiterated that the Supreme Council suggests: that you pray the novena pray linked below; that we "cancel all 'in person' Knights of Columbus meetings and activities at the local or state level until otherwise indicated"; that we "leave no Knight – or neighbor – behind. If members of your council – or community – are elderly or have underlying medical conditions, please ensure that they have enough food"; and that those healthy enough give blood.
The Supreme Council has issued guidelines for all Knights, councils, and chapters. You can read the entire statement here: Coronavirus Guidelines for Fraternal Leaders. The key portion is this:
"the Supreme Council most strongly recommends the following actions to protect brother Knights and others:
• Cancel all personal contact meetings, including business meetings, until further notice.
• Cancel all planned events, where people would gather, until further notice.
• Cancel all travel for Knights of Columbus business until further notice.
There are many ways to continue council operations without face to face contact. Here are some suggestions:
• Conduct meetings by conference call, Skype, Google Groups or other methods.
• Use a webinar service for large meetings like monthly business meetings.
• Allow member votes by email or text to approve bills and candidate admissions.
• Use the email feature of Officers Online for member communications.
• Set up a call tree to contact members and ascertain their wellbeing.
• Conduct degree ceremonies in homes using the combined Exemplification of Charity, Unity and Fraternity video or the First Degree video.
• Use applications like “Go fund me” to digitally raise funds for causes."
Knights are also encouraged to pray the Novena Prayer for Protection in Time of Pandemic
Supreme has a guide to online Mass sources.